Sunday, June 30, 2013

CVS Savings!!

I've kind of done couponing off and on for the last few years. I really gave it up during this last school year because, frankly, I just didn't want to put forth the effort and planning that it takes to do it well. However, since Michel and I are about to become a one-income family it's really important that I start couponing again, so I've been using this summer to get back into it, and stock up on some essentials. CVS was running great deals on things that we needed/would use in the future.

3 Dial Men's Bodywash, CVS chewable antacids, Renu Contact solution, 3 Hershey snack packs
I only did one transaction today, too! Usually to get the best deals I do several, but today it was pretty simple :)

Select 2 Dial bodywashes and get $2 ECB
I bought 3 Dial Bodywashes priced $4 each
Used B2G1 free manufacturer (mfr) coupon
Stacked with $2 off ANY bodywash CVS coupon
Pay $6 out of pocket

Renu contact solution sale $7.99 and get $5 ECB
Use $2/1 Renu contact solution mfr
Stacked with $2 off ANY contact solution
Pay $3.99 out of pocket

CVS antacids $4.29
This wasn't on sale, but I did have a $2 off any CVS medication or antacids and I'm almost out of TUMS at home and actually needed them (I never bought antacids before I was pregnant)!
Pay $2.29 out of pocket

Hershey's snack size 6-pack sale 3/$2.99
Use $1/1 Hershey's candy
Pay $1.99 out of pocket

Before coupons my total would have come to $29 plus some change. 
I had a 25% off my entire purchase coupon that was in my e-mail that I started with
Then you factor in all my coupons and it knocked my total down to $13.35
I had $12 ECB from a purchase I made last week meaning....

...I paid $1.35 for everything in the picture above!!

Plus I have $7 ECB to put towards my purchase next week! I love CVS shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get more into couponing. What do you mean by ECB? I'm not too far from CVS and I need to take advantage of some of those sales,too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ECB stands for Extra Care Bucks. Every week CVS puts certain things on sale that will earn you Extra Care Bucks if you purchase that product. Then you can use those ECB like a gift card on your next purchase.

      Delete