Friday, June 21, 2013

I never finished blogging about my vacation....

LOL...I just realized that I never finished blogging about our vacation!

1.) On Wednesday of our vacation was my other favorite day! Prior to going on our vacation I told Michel that I really wanted a prenatal massage. So Wednesday, he splurged and bought me a 50 minute prenatal massage and a pedicure. The massage was AWESOME!!!! Every pregnant woman should get one. The pedicure wasn't any more special than when I normally get them done, but I did love pampering myself for the morning. The rest of the day was spent ordering lunch at the poolside bar, spending a couple of hours out at the pool, taking a long, hot shower, and eating a fancy dinner out at the hotel restaurant. I actually did take a couple of pictures of us when we made ourselves pretty :)


2.) On Thursday, we went to Fredricksburg (about an hour's drive) on the suggestion of his parents. We had fun in Fredricksburg, but it's not really my kind of place. It's a super cute town and we parked in one place and walked a couple of miles to get everywhere we were going, but it's a great place to go if you love antique stores/unique places. We did eat at a German restaurant (Michel loves German food), but I chose an American dish! We went to the Museum of the Pacific War also. I'm not a huge museum fan, but most of this was actually about events happening at Pearl Harbor, and that's interesting to me. After walking around for a couple of hours, we went to an old-fashioned ice cream parlor for a snack and it was delicious!

3.) On Friday, our vacation was over. We went for a nice breakfast in the hotel, and then packed up to leave.

I know I didn't blog about it a lot, or take a ton of pictures, but we had the best time ever! It was so nice to get away and just relax. I'm so glad that we were able to go on one last getaway as a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment