Sunday, June 30, 2013

Baby Bump Week 29!



How far along are you? 29 weeks

How are you measuring? Right on track!! I went to the OB last Friday, and everything looked good!!

How big is your baby? According to Babycenter.com Audrey is a little over 2 1/2 pounds and over 15 inches long - about the size of a spaghetti squash. I get another sonogram done in a week and a half so I'll be excited to see how big she is at that point!

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature and her head is getting bigger to accommodate her growing brain

Heartbeat: I don't know what the exact beats per minute were, but my OB told me it sounded really good! 

Total weight gain/loss: I totally forgot to weigh this week! I would guess around 20ish pounds.

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. Even the clothes I wear around the house are about to be retired because the shirt I'm currently wearing (which used to be really big on me) is not covering all of my belly anymore! I'm sporting the white trash look tonight :)

Stretch marks: I now have 3 faint ones on each hip. Yay...

Sleep: It changes day by day. Last night I slept REALLY good, but Friday night I couldn't get comfortable at all. I should get used to not sleeping for awhile :)

Movement: I still think she's going to be relatively calm. On Friday she moved like crazy, but yesterday and today I just feel her every once in awhile - which is normal for her. I think she's just chill :)

Food cravings: This week...hot dogs! We're having them for dinner tonight! 

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sleeping comfortably, being able to get up and down off the ground without looking like I'm 80 (I taught preschool at church today and I forgot how immobile I've become!)

What I'm looking forward to: We're going to the Ranger's game this Wednesday night! I'm really excited about that! On top of that, we got seats in the all-you-can-eat section. We did this last year for Michel's bday, and it was really fun enjoying munchies throughout the entire game and just paying one set price. Is it sad that what I'm looking forward to revolves around eating??

How are you feeling: Pretty good....REALLY thankful for this mild summer weather we've been having! The high today was only 89 and it's pretty much not changing the rest of the week! That's awesome for being in Texas in the last week of June/beginning of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment