Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baby Bump 25 Weeks!


And just for comparison (and fun!!) here's a picture of me wearing the same shirt from the same side view in Hawaii. Can you see how much I've grown??

Wow...what a difference!! Hope to look like that again one day :)

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How are you measuring? She was right on track when we went for a sonogram this past Tuesday!

How big is your baby? According to Babycenter.com Audrey is over a pound and about 12 inches long. According to my sonogram she was right at 12 inches in length and weighed a pound and a half!

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Her skin is starting to smooth out and be less wrinkly and hair is emerging all over her tiny body...maybe that accounts for my heartburn!

Heartbeat: 157 beats/minute at our sono on Tuesday

Total weight gain/loss: +15.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yup...I'm wearing more and more maternity shirts with each passing week. It's also partially due to the fact that my regular shirts aren't always long enough to cover that lovely paneling found in maternity pants

Stretch marks: I now have 3 faint ones on each hip. Lovely...

Sleep: Some days I sleep fine. Some days - not. I'm in lazy clothes today because I overslept and missed church. We had pizza for dinner last night, and I felt fine until we laid down and then I had SOOO much indigestion that I couldn't sleep or get comfortable. I had to get out of bed, take some meds, and wait for them to kick in before I went back to bed. Then I was still tossing and turning. When my 7:15 alarm went off, I felt so tired and I was just going to lay back down for a few minutes. The next thing I knew it was almost 9:30! On a more upbeat note, Ninja absolutely LOVES my body pillow! I woke up in the middle of the night and I had rolled off the pillow (or maybe I was pushed off) and Ninja was completely on the pillow with his little paws stretched out onto my belly. It was so sweet! I couldn't be mad at the little booger for hogging my precious sleep space :) I started scratching him under his chin and he started purring...he's so spoiled by us!

Movement: As I'm typing this she's moving like crazy! I'm trying to figure out her patterns of when she's most active, but she keeps changing on me! It used to be at night, but now it seems like she's most active in the morning! Who knows...I just love feeling her move :)

Food cravings: This week...sweet tea. Love me some sweet tea right now! Maybe it's because I'm really not drinking that much carbonated beverages to see if it lessens my heartburn

Gender: A sweet girl!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, and once again I will say it...I miss NOT HAVING HEARTBURN!! It's really no fun! 

What I'm looking forward to: This is the last week of school!!! And in a week from today Michel and I leave for our vacation!!!

How are you feeling: Excited to wrap up this school year!

2 comments:

  1. Week 25! Time sure does fly. You look gorgeous and wish you another great week. Hopefully this next week will be without heartburn. Good luck on your final day at school and enjoy your new job with your little lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are carrying her so high!! That will be nice when the end draws near. I carried Pearson low so he sat right on my bladder!! Isn't it crazy look at your picture pre-pregnancy. It makes you realize how small you were before pregnancy. I loved being pregnant, but I always looked at pre-pregnancy pictures dreaming of being small again. You be small again, I promise. If you just tell youself that you will not allow yourself to "go" after a baby then you'll get back in shape!! Breastfeeding really helped lose the weight and then I did weight watchers to lose the rest. And then if you still haven't lost it all you'll lose it chasing a toddler, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete