Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Bump Week 28/7 months/3RD TRIMESTER!!

**I forgot to take a picture today. Well, I thought about it after I had changed clothes, but I look pretty tacky, and don't want to take a picture the way I'm looking, nor do I want to change back into real clothes!**

How far along are you? 28 weeks/7 months pregnant/3rd and FINAL trimester!!!!


How are you measuring? Right on track!! I went to the OB on Friday, and everything looked good!!

How big is your baby? According to Babycenter.com Audrey is a little over 2 pounds and over 14 inches long (about the size of a large eggplant)

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? She can blink her eyes and she's grown eyelashes

Heartbeat: I don't know what the exact beats per minute were, but my OB told me it sounded really good! 

Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale at home I'm +20 lbs....according to the doctor's scale I'm +17 lbs. Either way my OB is happy with my weight gain and wants me to gain another 13-15 by delivery :)

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. Even the clothes I wear around the house are about to be retired because the shirt I'm currently wearing (which used to be really big on me) is not covering all of my belly anymore! I'm sporting the white trash look tonight :)

Stretch marks: I now have 3 faint ones on each hip. Yay...

Sleep: This week has been better. There was one night where I got up around 5:30 to go to the bathroom, and then I couldn't go back to sleep, so I ended up waking up and staying up around 6 a.m., but other than that I've slept pretty good! 

Movement: I'm thinking she's going to be a rather calm baby (or maybe I'm hoping). She goes through long stretches of time where I don't feel her at all, and sometimes even when I do feel her the movements are not always that strong. Sonograms and OB appointments always show she's growing and developing like she should, so I'm not worried!

Food cravings: I was really craving chocolate chip cookies on Friday....so I indulged :)

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, eating raw cookie dough (it was SOOO hard to resist when I bought the Pillsbury break and bake cookies on Friday)

What I'm looking forward to: Swimming with my very best friend tomorrow afternoon, lounging with her at the pool, and having lunch together...basically just hanging out and having fun!

How are you feeling: Pretty good

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun u are in the third trimester! It is crazy how quickly time has gone by. Love hearing about the updates for sure. Hope u are getting lots of rest this summer too! How's everything going with the nursery and fun todos? Love hearing about miss Audrey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have taken a picture. I have a few pictures where I am in my pj's. I would totally come home from church, change into my Pj's, take a nap and then remember I needed to take a picture!! Now looking back it reminds me of how sleepy I was during pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete