Sunday, July 7, 2013

Baby Bump Week 30




How far along are you? 30 weeks

How are you measuring? Right on track!! I get a sonogram done on Wednesday and I'm excited to see our little girl again!

How big is your baby? According to Babycenter.com Audrey is almost 3 pounds and about 16 inches long. I should know more for sure on Wednesday after our sonogram

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Her eyesight is developing, and will continue to do so after birth. Apparently at birth babies have vision of about 20/400....eesh we all look like blurry blobs to newborns :)

Heartbeat: I don't know what the exact beats per minute were, but my OB told me it sounded really good! 

Total weight gain/loss: +21 lbs

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. I actually went to Wal-Mart earlier this week and bought regular clothes (cotton tank tops and shorts) that are a size or two bigger than what I normally wear. It was way cheaper than buying maternity.

Stretch marks: I still have the same 3, but I don't even care anymore. If they appear, they appear.

Sleep: It really changes day by day. Some days I sleep pretty good; other days not so much. Oh, and my arm tends to go to sleep which is really uncomfortable! On Wednesday of this past week we went to the Rangers game and stayed the night at a hotel in the area, and they had the MOST comfy down pillows that I've ever slept on. I slept so good that night and loved it so much that Michel actually ordered one for me to have at home. He's so thoughtful!

Best moment this week: Going to the Ranger's game and having another small getaway by staying at a hotel in Arlington

Movement: Her movement picked up big time this week! I'm starting to be able to tell where body parts are, too!

Food cravings: Nothing really

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sleeping comfortably, and eating raw cookie dough (I made cookies on Friday and really wanted some cookie dough), not having heartburn (it started up again this week)

What I'm looking forward to: Getting some more house decorations in place (we're going to IKEA on Tuesday)

How are you feeling: All things considered, I'm feeling good!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! 10 more weeks (give or take)until you see little Miss Audrey! How fun! Anyway can't wait to see the updates and the nursery. Wishing you another great week:)

    ReplyDelete