Monday, July 22, 2013

CVS Savings!

2 pkgs Huggies diapers, CVS brand paper towels, 2 pkgs Schick disposable razors, a birthday card (not pictured), and CVS brand chewable antacids (not pictured). I paid $10.98 for everything!
I went to CVS today and was so excited about my purchases! Now that I'm not working and have time I've remembered how much I really like couponing! I like seeing how much product I can get for as little money as possible. It's becoming like a game to me :)

Here's a breakdown of what I got and how:

Spend $15 on select Huggies products and earn $5 ECB
Huggies diapers sale $9.99 each
I bought 2 for $19.98 total
Used 2 $3/1 Huggies coupon
Pay $13.98 out of pocket (OOP)

Schick disposable razors Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
1 pkg razors = $9.99; 2nd pkg = $4.99
Total = $14.98
Used B1G1 free coupon
Pay $4.98 OOP

CVS brand paper towels on sale $0.79
Used $0.79 off CVS brand paper towels coupon
Paid $0.00 OOP!

CVS brand chewable antacids $4.29
No sale or coupon for this purchase :( Just needed some relief from pregnancy-induced heartburn

Birthday card $3.99
Again, no sale or coupon for this...but I did find the perfect birthday card for Michel (his birthday is Friday)

Total before coupons, but after sales = $44.03
Total after coupons = 27.24
Used 20% off entire purchase coupon (from CVS e-mail)
Used $15 ECB that I had from previous purchases

Total out of pocket cost = $10.98!

I also have $5 ECB to use towards my next shopping trip at CVS. I love this store!! 

1 comment:

  1. looks like you found some amazing deals! I am still trying to navigate the sales at CVS--mostly using the 20 and 25% off coupons, and taking advantage of the BOGO prenatal vitamins :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete