Saturday, July 27, 2013

Audrey's Nursery

Janette and I finished her nursery last weekend, but I wanted to wait until after the shower my church friends were throwing for me so that there would be an element of surprise about it :)

All that I had in the nursery prior to Janette getting here was the crib with the bumper in it, but no padding in the bumper, the cube shelf, the rocking chair with the owl pillow, and the dresser/changing table. All of the accessories were bought at Hobby Lobby. I had seen an owl lamp there that I thought about buying, so I wanted to show Janette and see what she thought. After we saw it, we both decided it wasn't the right look for the room, but did find this cute polka dot lamp that would look precious in there!


We kept shopping and totally hit the jackpot! We found that white shelf WITH the boxes included, the little picture frame with the owls, and all of the pictures that make up this picture collage (including the one in the middle). I just love how everything looks so clean and crisp!

This rocking chair was an awesome deal at Wal-Mart, and the pink is a slip cover! When baby #2 comes along we can change colors if we need to, and not buy a new chair! Also, a better view of the side table.
AUDREY was bought at First Monday a few months ago
This "A" was unfinished wood, also bought at First Monday, that I painted last weekend
My accomplice :) 
Always wanting to see what we're doing....though here he looks like he could care less :)
Our day of nursery decorating was productive and fun, and a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since it is done. Thanks for all of your help, Janette!!

1 comment: