Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baby Bump Week 33




How far along are you? 33 weeks

How are you measuring? Exactly where I should be

How big is your baby? Our last sonogram showed that she was about 14 inches long and weighed about 3.5 pounds (but that was at 31 weeks). According to babybump.com she's about the size of a pineapple - 17 inches long and about 4 pounds.

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Her skeleton is hardening

Heartbeat: 150 bpm

Total weight gain/loss: +25.4 according to my scale at home. 

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. 

Stretch marks: I still have the same 3, but I don't even care anymore. If they appear, they appear.

Sleep: It changes from day to day. Sometimes I sleep great and other nights I don't. I seriously wake up in the night every 2 hours to go to the bathroom. Is she preparing me for getting up to feed her?? :)

Best moment this week: The wonderful baby shower that my sweet friends from church threw for me! Michel, Audrey, and I were so blessed by the outpouring of love we were shown by our friends; also celebrating my hubby's 29th birthday!

Movement: Her movement REALLY picked up this week! Sometimes she's moving so much I can't sleep! I'd rather have her move too much than not enough though so I'm not complaining. I love feeling her kick, roll, hiccup, and stretch :)

Food cravings: Dr. Pepper out of the fountain (not a can). I love it! And I do drink a TON of water, but it has to be ice water, or cold. Room temperature water will not cut it. Most days I probably drink 80-100 oz. of water a day because I feel thirsty! Maybe this is why I wake up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?? 

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sleeping comfortably, not having heartburn - notice this doesn't change from week to week...I really do miss it all!

What I'm looking forward to: We're going to Longview on Tuesday for our niece's 5th birthday party, and then we're going back to Longview on Friday and Saturday to see Michel's parents and his grandfather before I'm no longer able to travel that far away.

How are you feeling: All things considered - really good! This week I've had random leg cramps in the top of my left inner thigh. I'll be walking and then my leg just cramps up out of nowhere! It's weird...
Also, I'm still having issues with my feet swelling. It hasn't happened daily, but if I'm on my feet a lot, or if I'm sitting a lot they swell. If I lay with my feet up, they're fine. I can also get the swelling to go down by laying with my feet up, so they always start the day at normal size, but depending on what I've done that day depends on if my feet swell or not. Only 7 more weeks, though.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Feet swelling started at 18 weeks for me, and I'm never on my feet. I thinkits just a part of pregnancy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, you have inherited my problem with swollen feet, both during pregnancy and at other random times. Also, I remember being told that leg cramps might be a sign of a lack of vitamin K (I believe) and that bananas might help. Do you still eat bananas regularly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I eat bananas fairly regularly. Not everyday like I used to, but 3-4 times a week. Maybe I need to increase my banana intake again. Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete