Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Bump Week 31



How far along are you? 31 weeks

How are you measuring? She's a small one! The doctor said she's in the 25%ile, and has always measured on the small side. 

How big is your baby? Our Wednesday sonogram showed that she was about 14 inches long and weighed about 3.5 pounds

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Her body is starting to accumulate fat

Heartbeat: It was jumping around from about 128-171 bpm (128 was when she wasn't moving and staying still; it jumped into the 160s-170s when she started moving around)

Total weight gain/loss: +22.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. In fact, the clothes in my picture are not maternity, but they were already loose-fitting

Stretch marks: I still have the same 3, but I don't even care anymore. If they appear, they appear.

Sleep: What is this??? Some days (like last night) I sleep really good! Other nights I get awful leg cramps, and my hips hurt that I don't sleep more than 4-5 hours. Sorry for the complaining!

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby during the sonogram and hearing that she is still growing and healthy!

Movement: Her movement is so easy to detect, and I can tell when she has her butt pressed against my belly. She's definitely a baby who parties and goes crazy for a day and then needs a day or two to recover and then sleeps a lot!

Food cravings: Dr. Pepper out of the fountain (not a can). I love it!

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sleeping comfortably, not having heartburn

What I'm looking forward to: My sister, niece, and nephew are coming to stay with us later this week!!

How are you feeling: I'm a little tired today. It's a rainy, cool, Sunday afternoon and I'm feeling a nap in my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment