Monday, July 29, 2013

Purpose Baby Shower

On Saturday, two sweet friends from my ABF completely blessed Michel, Audrey, and me by throwing a precious baby shower for us. Carissa and Kristin, my two hostesses, decorated my house beautifully with owls and pink and gray decorations.





We had decided to do the shower at 10:00 in the morning, so our spread of food was brunch-themed. I love breakfast food! We munched on yummy breakfast casserole, mini cinnamon rolls, chocolate-filled pastries, fruit skewers, and strawberry-lemon cake. It was delicious. The hostesses covered my island with gray and white wrapping paper. All of their creative touches just made the shower that much more special!



Rather than playing a game, our guests were asked to do a craft and make headbands for Audrey. Here's our headband-making station:


I did an action shot of the first few guests starting their headband-making fun!


More guests making headbands:


The finished products!! I can't wait to put a cute headband on my little girl's head :)


Michel, Audrey, and I are so blessed by all of the gifts that our friends gave us! Words can't express how appreciative we are for everything that our friends and family have done for us. 


Thank you Kristin and Carissa for everything you did to make the shower so special for me. I am so thankful for both of your friendships!




No comments:

Post a Comment