Sunday, April 7, 2013

He works hard for the money!!

Back in January, Michel took a test at work to promote from firefighter to driver. He studied from October - January for a couple hours almost every day. All of his hard work paid off because he got the second highest score on the test which meant he qualified for the promotion, and got it! I'm so proud of him! For whatever reason, the promotional ceremony didn't take place until late March, but oh well. Michel had to wear his dress uniform, and I was going to pin him, so we were both dressed up. I think we clean up pretty well :)


I got a couple of pictures of Michel while his fire chief was speaking well of all of his hard work. Doesn't he look handsome in his uniform??



I love you, Michel!!

6 comments:

  1. I must have missed knowing that was happening. Way to go, Michel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why my other comment posted twice, but I deleted the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Michel! You both look very pretty all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete