Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Z Week 15

**Too lazy to do a picture this week :)**

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How far are you measuring? Right on track!

How big is your baby? About 4 inches long and weighs about 2 ounces - about the size of an apple

What major developments is your baby going through right now? Baby is moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract which helps develop lung function

Heartbeat: 171 bpm

Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs....doctor was very happy with it!!


Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity clothes about 70% of the time. I still have one pair of jeans I can wear without the Be Band, but even the Be Band is starting to get uncomfortable. I just don't like having my stomach squished in. Most of my shirts still fit, but there are a few that I can't wear. If I wear maternity jeans with the full panel I have to wear a maternity shirt to make sure they're long enough. I think whoever invented maternity pants is a genius, though! They're SOOOO comfortable!

Stretch marks: No!

Sleep: Whatever was making me uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach last week has resolved itself because this week it hasn't been a problem. I still get up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but I deal with it. It probably doesn't help that I'm guzzling water all day and all night (including the middle of the night), but I get so thirsty!!

Gender predictions: I'm not answering this since I have a pretty good idea what the sex of the baby is :) 

What I miss: Sleeping in during Spring Break! :)

What I'm most looking forward to: Summer vacation, finding out the sex, buying and decorating the nursery....so much!

How are you feeling: Great! Really can't complain about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment