Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saturday afternoon project

This weekend has been pretty low-key for us, and I am totally fine with that! We had a really busy week with my 29th birthday (yikes!!), we went out to eat and celebrate Tuesday, went out with friends on Wednesday, and went out with friends on Thursday. I love having a social life, but I was fine having a low-key weekend. Our Saturday plans mainly just consisted of going out for dinner. I'll preface this with saying that we got a TON of house decor items for Christmas. The ones that need hanging are still on our bedroom floor (sorry Janette! Don't worry...I'm very excited to put up our monogrammed canvases that you painted for us!). Anyways, Michel said that he would be willing to hang some stuff for me. Michel HATES, HATES, HATES hanging things. So we chose to go small and hang some pictures that I had framed that I took from Hawaii. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!!



It really adds some color and dimension to our room! I really love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love putting things on the wall!! Sadly I don't really have any walls left in my house. Guess it's time for a bigger house! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete