Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Z Week 11

**Again, there is no picture this week because I'm just too lazy! I'll start doing it again soon because in the next several weeks I will start showing :)**

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How are you measuring? I didn't get measured, or a sono, at my last appointment, but I'm going with that I'm still measuring at 11 weeks

How big is your baby? Right around an inch and a half in length, about the size of a fig

What major developments is your baby going through this week? The baby is pretty much completely formed at this point! The hands will start opening and closing soon, but right now he/she is busy swimming around and kicking like crazy (though obviously I don't feel anything). Bones are beginning to harden, and tooth buds are forming underneath the gums.

Heartbeat: 168 bpm...nice and strong, and music to Mommy and Daddy's ears :)

Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale +3 lbs; according to the dr's scale +1.5 lbs (so we'll go with what the doctor tells me!) In fact, she said she wished I had gained more! I don't know how I hadn't considering all the junk I've been eating.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my work pants are starting to get snugger. I'm about to invest in a Belly Band.

Stretch marks: Not yet!

Sleep: I sleep pretty well...and I sleep all the time now! I fall asleep at 7:00, take naps on the weekend, everything that's really unusual for me!

Gender predictions: I still think it's a girl!

What I miss: Route 44 vanilla Diet Coke from Sonic :)

What I'm looking forward to: Spring Break!! It's not really baby-related, but I'm REALLY looking forward to a week off!

How are you feeling: Tired, but still pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy that your doctor wanted you to gain more weight! My doctor didn't want me gaining weight in the first trimester. Be careful making yourself gain weight in the beginning, because it will definitely start to pack on at some point and it's super hard to not let it get out of control. I didn't gain any weight in the 1st trimester and I'm really glad that I didn't because I gained 40 lbs by the end. I'm pretty sure it would have been 50 if I had gained weight in the 1st trimester. And I'm going to go ahead and guess girl because the heartrate is high!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start slowing down with the junk I'm eating (after this week b/c it's my bday and we'll be going out to dinner and having cake!) but I would rather gain weight because I'm eating HEALTHY food, and of course b/c of the baby...not b/c I'm going to Taco Bell!)

    ReplyDelete