Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby Z Week 10!

**There's no picture to go along with this post because I don't look any different than last week, and frankly, I was too lazy to take one.

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How are you measuring? Hopefully right at 10 weeks...I go back to the doctor on Friday!

How big is your baby? About the size of a kumquat (about an inch in length), and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? He's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm (according to babycenter.com)!! Baby's little limbs can bend now! Also peach-fuzz hair is covering the tiny body, and vital organs such as the intestines, kidneys, liver, and brain are in place and starting to function. Nails are forming on the fingers and toes and webbing inbetween should be gone. Every week is so exciting for me to learn what tiny little baby is going through!

Heartbeat: 163 bpm as of 2 weeks ago...I'll know more after Friday!

Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs

Maternity clothes: Mine all still fit, so not yet! I did order several last weekend because they were on sale for a great price!

Stretch marks: Not yet!

Sleep: I've been sleeping great! Sadly, I do wake up about twice a night to go to the bathroom. Is it only going to get worse from here???

Best moment this week: Finally getting over my cold that had plagued me for a week, and feeling so much better!

Gender predictions: I still think girl. I had another dream that Michel and I had a little girl :)

What I miss: My Sonic drinks that I used to indulge in a few times a week! I bought myself one this afternoon (the first one that I have had since finding out I was pregnant and it was so good!!)

What I'm looking forward to: Everything! My next dr's appointment, feeling the baby move for the first time, and most definitely holding my precious one in my arms in September! 40 weeks is WAY too long!

How are you feeling: Honestly, I feel great! I've been really lucky.

4 comments:

  1. I love keeping up with your progress. I think you can enjoy that Sonic drink occasionally. I know during my pregnancy with you, I drank Dr. Pepper fairly regularly and I don't think it has hurt you any---or has it???? LOL If you're wanting to watch the caffeine, you can always get a limeade or Sprite. They're great with cranberry, strawberry, or cherry added to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep will probably get better in the second trimester, but then it gets bad all over again in the 3rd! I had a dream that Landry was a girl, but low and behold he wasn't. Time will fly, but in a lot of ways it will seem like forever. 40 weeks of waiting is 1000% worth it though!
    I loved doing my pregnancy post, I'm so glad you are doing them so we can keep up with you and baby Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can drink your Sonic drinks...just drink regular instead of Diet! It's not like you're trying to watch your weight! :) We will see if your gender prediction dreams work like mine did...I still think you're having a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful girl! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for our other Z's and baby Z too! Wishing you a great week ahead and in two short weeks... yay for Spring Break:)

    ReplyDelete