Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby Z: Week 17


Photobombed by my cat!!




















How far along are you? 17 weeks

How far are you measuring? Right on track!

How big is your baby? About 5 inches long, and weighs about 5 ounces

What major developments is your baby going through right now? The skeleton of the baby is changing from soft cartilage to bone; umbilical cord is growing thicker

Heartbeat: 171 bpm

Total weight gain/loss: +5.5 lbs


Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity clothes most of the time...I love them, they are so comfortable!

Stretch marks: No!

Sleep: I still get up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but I deal with it. It probably doesn't help that I'm guzzling water all day and all night (including the middle of the night), but I get so thirsty!!

Gender predictions: I'm not answering this since I have a pretty good idea what the sex of the baby is :) 

What I miss: Not much

What I'm most looking forward to: Gender sono on April 17th!!!

How are you feeling: Pretty good...I've just gotten over my third sinus infection (third one I've had since being pregnant that is), so I'm tired of continually getting sick, but I know that it could be much worse, so I'm trying not to complain :)

1 comment: