Sunday, April 28, 2013

Audrey's Wardrobe

Thanks to the awesome generosity of my mom and my sister, Audrey already has a nice jump start on her wardrobe. I'm not going to lie; part of the reason that I really wanted a girl is because their clothes are super cute! Don't get me wrong - I'm excited about having a daughter to do girly things with, but I really do love how sweet baby girl clothes are. I'm so blessed that every time I see my mom or my sister they have some more clothes for Audrey! My mom bought me (or Audrey, I should say) a couple of outfits and some of the most precious baby booties that I have ever seen. I still had them lying out on the counter to show Michel, so I decided to take pictures and post them.



I can't wait until these clothes have our sweet little baby girl in them!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the clothes. I agree that little girls are fun to dress--at least while they are young enough not to have an opinion of their own. LOL

    ReplyDelete