Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Z Week 18!



How far along are you? 18 weeks

How far are you measuring? Right on track hopefully....I go to the doctor on Wednesday!

How big is your baby? About 5 1/2 inches long, and weighs about 7 ounces

What major developments is your baby going through right now? Ears have moved to their final position. If baby's a girl her fallopian tubes have formed and are in place; if baby's a boy his genitals are visible.

Heartbeat: 171 bpm at our last sono...again, we'll know for sure on Wednesday!

Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity clothes most of the time...I wear maternity bottoms 100% of the time; tops - I still wear my regular tops and they're still comfortable and fit

Stretch marks: No!

Sleep: I still get up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but I deal with it. It probably doesn't help that I'm guzzling water all day and all night (including the middle of the night), but I get so thirsty!!

Gender predictions: I'm not answering this since I have a pretty good idea what the sex of the baby is :) Tune in Wednesday or Thursday and I'll finally reveal it!!

What I miss: Not much

What I'm most looking forward to: Gender sono on Wednesday!!! Also, this past week at school I turned in all of my papers for resignation, so I'm also really excited that starting next school year I will be a stay-at-home mom!

How are you feeling: I'm feeling good!!

**Update: I feel pretty confident in saying that I've been feeling the baby move today!! It's only happened 3 times today, but I have felt, what I can only describe as, carbonation bubbles in my tummy. I noticed it first at church when I had bent over in my seat to get my water out of my purse. Now I notice if I bend over like that I can sometimes get some movement. I guess I'm squishing the baby, and he/she doesn't like it :)**

3 comments:

  1. I might be a little biased, but you are really looking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby movements are my favorite part of pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I felt Pearson move at 17 weeks but didn't know for sure that I felt him until 19.5 weeks. But after I knew for sure what movement felt like, I really did feel him at 17 weeks!! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete