Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Bump: We're Halfway There!!



How far along are you? 20 weeks

How far are you measuring? Doctor said she looks great!

How big is your baby? 
She measured 7 inches long and 7 ounces a little over a week ago

What major developments is your baby going through right now? She's swallowing a lot more now and producing meconium to help produce dirty diapers (for Daddy to change!)

Heartbeat: 158 bpm

Weight gain: +10 lbs....doctor could not be happier with it!! (so far I've only noticed my tummy getting bigger which is good!)

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity clothes most of the time...Some of the maternity clothes that I received are a little big for me, so I went back to wearing my regular pants with the Bella Band 

Stretch marks: No, not yet :)

Movement: I have started feeling her move. I can generally only feel it if I'm still; it's still not strong enough for me to feel, or for me to notice, if I'm up and moving (like when I'm at work). I can't wait until her kicks are strong enough for Michel to feel!

Sleep: I generally get up twice to go to the bathroom, and I discovered that I can go to sleep on my stomach but I wake up on my side, so I think Audrey is telling me that I'm squishing her! Last night sleeping on my stomach started getting really uncomfortable, so I spent the majority of the night on my side.

Gender predictions: It's a precious baby girl!! Audrey Grace Zoutendam

What I miss: This week has been really good so there's not much that I feel like I'm missing...

What I'm most looking forward to: Six more weeks of school until summer vacation!! Once summer vacation starts Michel and I can get our nursery set up, and my sister is going to come spend a few days with us and help me create some Pinterest and Etsy-inspired crafts!!!

How are you feeling: Really good! I've definitely started experiencing the crazy, weird pregnancy dreams that you hear people talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment