Saturday, February 8, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I went down 1.4 pounds this week! This seems to be my magic number...it's the most I've ever lost in one week since starting my journey. Oh well...I'll take it! I'm especially pleased with this because I haven't been doing so well with the working out! I worked out really hard on Monday and Tuesday, but on Tuesday I pulled a muscle in my upper thigh. I purposely didn't work out on Wednesday, and my leg was so much better. I worked out again on Thursday, and yesterday we got our new treadmill, and I planned on running once it got set up. Once Michel set it up, we found out it doesn't work. :( The motor in it is defective, so a service tech is coming out to replace it on Tuesday. Then I was going to work out this morning, and developed a bad cold last night. I didn't sleep well, so I didn't want to do it this morning. However, after being up for awhile and getting rid of the majority of the drainage, I feel MUCH better, and hope to work out once Audrey goes down for a nap this morning.

This Week's Successes:
1. We went to a Super Bowl party last Sunday. I took food that I knew I would allow myself to eat, and that I would want to eat - including my favorite healthy(more like healthier) brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment