Thursday, February 6, 2014

Picture Overload!

I have been so bad at posting pictures on my blog, and on Facebook. When I say "pictures," I mean pictures of Audrey! I've been "reprimanded" for it by pretty much all of our family who can't get enough. Who can blame them, though? We do have a cutie on our hands! I didn't have enough pictures of any one event to make new albums on Facebook, or a post for each event on my blog, so I'm just doing a big picture dump.

Audrey loves her swing! It almost always puts her to sleep. Isn't a sleeping baby just the cutest thing ever?


I attempted to bling out her band! They didn't stick well, but I'm not giving up yet!

We've just recently put her in this thing (I don't even know what it's called, lol). She likes it pretty well, but mainly just likes to eat the things that are on it. She especially likes gnawing on this dinosaur puppet. 



This picture was taken either at the end of December/beginning of January before she got her helmet. My parents bought this outfit for her as a Christmas present, and I just think it's the cutest thing ever! I especially love the tights!


My mom's best friend bought this outfit for her. So sassy!

Last Sunday, some friends in our Sunday School class invited anybody who wanted to come over to watch the Super Bowl. I didn't watch any part of the game, but I had a blast hanging out with my other mom friends and their sweet babies!

Audrey Z. with her friend, Aubrey Z.! Originally, Alicia (Aubrey's mom) had her down on the floor tickling her, and Aubrey was laughing a super sweet big girl laugh. I was sitting right next to them with Audrey in my lap, and Audrey started laughing! She wasn't being tickled or anything; she was just watching Aubrey and Alicia play together and thought it was funny! Then I put her on the floor with Aubrey and Alicia, and she got tickled, too. Then we had two seriously adorable babies laughing the cutest baby laughs ever!





Finally, another swing picture that was just too cute not to include!


I did take a couple of pictures today of Audrey's first "snow" day, but for some reason they're not loading correctly, so I'll save those for another day.

I hope that everybody enjoyed my picture overload of this super-cutie! I'll try to not let so much time go by before posting pictures again!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pictures. I am slightly more satisfied. ;) I won't be fully satisfied until I can see her in person again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that thing is called an Exersaucer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it! I couldn't remember the name of it! LOL :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I wish we all lived closer so we could come by and love on that cute girl!

    ReplyDelete