Saturday, February 1, 2014

January/February Goals

I wanted to do a recap on how I did on my January goals, and reiterate February's goals: 

January:
Personal goal: Do not eat any junk food! I am proud to say that I have held to this! I have refrained from eating chips before a meal, rolls, etc. I have ordered turkey burgers instead of hamburgers and passed on fries. I eat Weight Watchers candies and desserts (seriously, they are delicious), and I have had some dark chocolate chips when I really want some real chocolate (they have antioxidants, right...that = healthy :) 
Fitness goal: Run/walk a total of 70 miles. I'm sad to say this was an utter failure! I ran/walked 51.12 miles...about 20 miles shy of my goal. Without having a treadmill, or access to a gym, and doing it in January when the weather outside was iffy was dumb on my part. There were days where Michel was at work (both jobs) for over 36 hours, and I had to take Audrey with me, but some of those days I wasn't willing to take her out because it was too cold, too cold for me to go out, blah, blah, blah. Oh well...what can you do?
Spiritual goal: Spend at least 10 minutes a day in personal quiet time. Did it!! Love it! I have thoroughly enjoyed this part of my New Year's resolutions :)

February: 
Personal goal: Continue refraining from eating any junk food until 2/26/14....when I become an old woman! :)
Fitness goal: Do this entire workout once a week, every week for the entire month! Yes...it may kill me...but in a good way! :) 
Spiritual goal:  Do the Beth Moore study of the book of James in the Bible.

Stay tuned to see how February goes for me!  

3 comments:

  1. Great goals!!!! Kudos to you for doing 50+ miles in January!!! My daughter will be 2 in June and I am determined to get back to pre baby weight before then!!! ( which is still about 50 more than wedding day weight! Lol) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Help you with what? You're doing awesome with your boot campin'! :)

      Delete