Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monthly Measurements

I know that I normally do my monthly measurements on the 2nd of each month, but tomorrow we'll be at church in the morning and a Super Bowl party in the evening, so I knew that I wouldn't have time to do this tomorrow. I still feel like I'm seeing the most difference when looking at the side view, but I can see a small difference from the front and back. I'm so ready to get rid of my "baby belly." It's cute when there's a baby in there; when there's no baby and there's still a "baby belly", it's not so cute!

Since January 2nd, I have lost:
Waist: -1/2 inch
Hips: 0
Thigh: -1/2 inch
Chest: - 1 1/2 inches (really, this is the place that's losing the quickest?!)
Bicep: -1/2 inch
Calf: 0

Urrrggghhh....slow and steady wins the race, right?? Since starting in November, I've lost 10 pounds and 5 inches all over. The great news is that Michel and I bought a treadmill that will be here next weekend! I can run no matter what the weather is outside now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment