Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm 'Fessin' Up!

I'm allowing myself junk food for one meal today, and today only! We ended up with unexpected babysitters for the afternoon. Michel's parents asked us earlier this week if they could come hang out since they haven't seen us (and by "us", I really mean "Audrey"!) since Christmas. They told us that they would be more than happy to watch her for us if we wanted to go out and celebrate Valentine's Day, so we are taking them up on that offer. Starting at 3 p.m., Texas Roadhouse (I think we're addicted since we seem to eat there so much) is offering a special of an appetizer and 2 entrees for $34.99 that we're going to enjoy. Then we'll be going out for dessert. I am eating rolls, an appetizer, and a dessert tonight, guilt-free!

On a separate note, this week I have had a sinus infection, and stomach bug. For 24 hours, I only ate toast and crackers. Yet, I stepped on the scale mid-week (I do this sometimes) and I gained 3.6 pounds!! Michel thinks it's the antibiotic I'm taking for my sinus infection that's causing me to retain water because my jeans were really tight yesterday. I hope it's the antibiotic. It took me 4 weeks to lose that much, and the week that I really watched my diet, cut down on coffee and Diet Coke, and had a stomach bug, I gained weight. :( I'll still weigh in tomorrow, but I already know the scale is up, and I'll be eating some yummy food tonight, I'm sure tomorrow's weigh-in will not be what I'm hoping for. However, my sister and I are starting a super clean-eating challenge tomorrow, and it will last 10 days, so hopefully I see good results from that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment