Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I am so happy to report that I lost 3.6 pounds this week!!! That's a new all-time high for me (in a single week)!

My sister and I started a 10-day clean-eating challenge to help each other lose some weight, and hold each other accountable. That has helped a lot! I've also been running quite a bit, and with quite a bit more intensity since the addition of our awesome new treadmill!

I will still weigh in next Saturday, but I plan on completely pigging out on Wednesday when I turn into an old lady! :) I'm pretty sure next Saturday's weigh-in will not see a loss of 3.6 pounds. Oh well! You only turn 30 once :)

2 comments:

  1. GO JULIE!!! Good job! By the way, you looked beautiful this morning! I loved your dress and hair!

    ReplyDelete