Monday, February 17, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

Oops...totally forgot to post on Saturday! And again on Sunday. Well, today was not a good week. Food wise, I ate like I normally do, but by Saturday the scale showed a gain of 2.4 pounds :( If I want to be optimistic I can say I lost 1.2 pounds from Wednesday until Saturday. Wednesday and Thursday the scale showed a gain of 3.6 pounds. By Saturday it was just 2.4. LOL....we all have these weeks, right? Hopefully this upcoming Saturday will show a loss of at least 3 pounds....all that I gained, plus some will be gone (in the perfect world)!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl! Well as I write this I'm totally shoveling a cookie down my mouth. Oops. I will have to say loosing baby weight has been so incredibly difficult (maybe I should stop eating cookies?!?!) Anyway just want to say you are amazing and it'll come off. Keep it up sweet friend. I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete