Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I can't believe it's been a year already!!

On January 1, 2013, I was expecting a "visitor." Think...the kind of visitor you expect every month when you're a woman :)

I knew that it could still possibly be too early to test, but I decided to give it a shot. One year ago today, I got the best, most surprising, most terrifying, most wonderful news in the entire world:





However, like in true first-time mom fashion (or maybe it's just me), one test was not validation enough, so just to be sure....


...I took, not one, but two extra pregnancy tests! I think it finally sunk in when two pregnancy tests confirmed that I was, in fact, pregnant!



One year later, this is the result of that positive pregnancy test:

OK, so this picture is from Christmas Eve, so it's a week shy of being a true year from the positive pregnancy test, but i just really love this picture of all 3 of us :)
I love my sweet family of three, and Audrey is just such a blessing on our lives! Seriously, when I got that positive pregnancy test, I had no idea how much she would change our lives in the best, possible way! I got the best news of my life on January 1, 2013 :)



1 comment:

  1. That was wonderful news for us, too! I love this picture of the three of you and how Audrey seems very interested in something off to the side. :-)

    ReplyDelete