Friday, January 3, 2014

Monthly Measurements

I forgot to post yesterday with all of the craziness of un-decorating for Christmas (boo!). I did measure myself. In fact, I started adding measurements for my calf, bicep, and chest to see some inches (hopefully) falling off!

So here's where I stand:

Waist: -1 inch (since December)
Hips: - 1/2 inch
Thigh: stayed the same (really?? these thigh measurements are not budging, and this is where I gained quite a bit :(

Here's my comparison pictures:




I feel like the side view is where the loss is the most noticeable. I'm going to keep on going, though, until I get the results I'm looking for!

If anybody has any great healthy recipes I should try, let me know. Definitely let me know if you know any great workouts to tone those thighs - both inner and outer!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Just think, this was over Thanksgiving and Christmas, too. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome to post your pics online! I don't think I could do that!! Keep up the good work! Check out my Healthy Recipes and Crockpot Recipes boards on Pinterest for some of the healthy dishes we've tried and liked! :)

    ReplyDelete