Saturday, January 18, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I went down 1.4 pounds this week!! Woo-hoo!

The weather has been so much better this week than it was last week, so I have gone running every day this past week - either by myself, or with Audrey (but then I have to walk). I grabbed lunch at Subway one day, and we went to Texas Roadhouse again last night (I am so much of a "meat and potatoes" girl), and again I just ate my meal - no rolls. Let me add....I really wanted a roll last night! In my head, I was thinking, "Just one won't hurt, right?" but I knew that I would have to blog about it because I can't keep secrets, and the few seconds of deliciousness that I would experience was not worth the guilt I would give myself for breaking my own "cleanse" that I've put myself on.

Since starting my Operation: Lose Baby Weight at the beginning of November, I have lost 9 pounds exactly! I'm 18 pounds away from my goal weight, and hoping to be back in all of my old clothes by May/June - just in time for summer :)

1 comment: