Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Drama, drama

Man, I have not done any postings other than a quick weight post in awhile! Between the stress of trying to make sure Audrey was eating enough (for a couple of weeks she was only eating 2-3oz. at a time rather than her regular 5-6oz, which caused her to lose weight, and Mommy and Daddy to stress), going for many fittings and checkups with her helmet (we had to go again today because she had a red mark across her forehead, so the clinic asked if we could come in for them to take a look at - she developed a heat rash and can't wear the helmet until the redness goes away), and just everyday life I have not taken any pictures since Christmas other than her 4-month pictures. I need to fix this quickly! Our sweet little baby is causing so much drama! I say this jokingly...she's really an easy baby. Except for trying to get her to eat, but she seems to have gained her appetite back, so I think we're all good in that regard, too.

Hopefully, her heat rash will go away, so that we can resume helmet-wear soon. Also, tomorrow is her physical therapy evaluation, but I feel like her neck strength has greatly improved, so I won't be too surprised if she doesn't qualify (I also won't be sad if she doesn't qualify...I feel like we have medical appointments out the wazoo, and Audrey's actually a healthy baby!)

So that's a quick update on our life. I hope to get back to blogging and overloading FB and the blog with cute baby pictures very soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I understand how life can become overwhelming at times. I remember how hard it was just keeping yours and Janette's baby books filled out. Drama or no drama, there's a lot going on with a baby. That's why Granddaddy and I had to come see our little princess in person. Since you aren't posting daily pictures, we were going through Audrey withdrawal. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely in need of more pictures. :) Glad she's eating better!

    ReplyDelete