Monday, December 30, 2013

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I totally forgot to post on Saturday, but I did weigh in: I stayed exactly the same! The scale didn't budge an ounce. Seriously, I have no idea how this happened because my eating has been pretty bad. It's continuing to be bad since we have no food in the house and I have a Whataburger gift card calling my name! I figure I need to use it up before January 1st hits when I begin my heavy duty "must-lose-baby-weight" eating/exercise plan. Stay tuned: lots of blog posts coming up! Enjoy the last two days of 2013. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you didn't gain any weight over Christmas! I definitely did!!! But I am also pregnant so I guess I'm supposed to, but I think I gained more than my fair share. I'll definitely be joining you in March after Nash is here for some Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down.

    ReplyDelete