Friday, December 13, 2013

25 Days of Christmas

In this post, I talked about my utter Pinterest fail, but I did find a Pinterest-inspired idea that has been very successful! The blogger called it The Spouse Christmas Countdown. Basically from December 1st through the 25th you give a card to your husband. Inside the card will either be a compliment, an act of service you're going to do for him, or a fun activity for the two of you to do together. I've had so much fun with this, and Michel has told me numerous times that he has really enjoyed it, too!

The original blogger who I stole this idea from made her cards look SUPER cute! Maybe I'm not as crafty, don't have as much time (or patience, I'm sure), and I know that Michel isn't really going to notice if I spend hours making it look super cute as opposed to just cute. Here's what mine have turned out like:


Most have been a bit cuter than this, but you get the idea. It's been fun for me to let him know how much I love, and appreciate, everything he does for our sweet family!

1 comment: