Monday, December 2, 2013

Monthly Measurements

Today is December 2nd. One month ago today, I started my weight loss journey to lose the baby weight and shape up!

My goal is to work out 5 days a week. It was rough today. I hadn't worked out since last Monday, and splurged a bit more than normal. I had my alarm set for 5:00, so that I could go run before Michel left for work at 6. Let's just say that 7:00 rolled around and I was just getting out of bed! :) I was going to just forget about working out today, but my sister (thanks for the motivation, Janette!) posted on FB she was looking forward to 5 a.m. for boot camp, and that inspired me to change my clothes and get to workin' out. I didn't get to do much cardio today. Sadly, my jogging stroller that I have is only for kids who can sit up by themselves, so I couldn't go jogging. I figure some type of workout is better than no workout, though, right?

Anyways, I've been keeping track of my weight and measurements. I started logging my weight loss in mid-October (before I started really watching what I was eating), and I'm happy to report that, since mid-October, I have lost 5.8 pounds! Since November 2nd, when I started watching my food intake, and working out hardcore, I've lost 3.4 pounds. I'm just glad to see the numbers going down...maybe not quite as quickly as I would like them to, but they are going down, and that makes me happy.

Weight loss: -3.4 lbs
Waist: -1 inch
Hips: -1.5 inches
Thigh: -0.5 inches
Bicep: -0.5 inches
Chest: -0.5 inches

I've lost a total of 4 inches and 3.4 pounds in a month. Not too shabby, especially considering Thanksgiving was in there, and for me it lasted from Thursday through Sunday! :)

These are 11/2/13 pictures:



And December 2, 2013:



I know I can see a difference! Can't wait to see what happens January 2nd!

Btw...if anyone (who is more blog-savvy than me) can tell me how to make pictures line up side-by-side I would appreciate it. I tried making one go left, and one go right (like in the Nov. pics), but they still weren't side-by-side. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you girl. You are so encouraging! Anyway wishing you luck and hoping to get on that work out train myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic monkey.com is a free website where you can make picture collages and add text. I use it a lot when imm lazy and don't want to open photoshop. It's really easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! Hopefully I'll be able to report some pound lossage soon! I'm doing a Clean Eating Challenge in addition to boot camp right now. :)

    ReplyDelete