Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I almost forgot to post this!

Ready...???

I LOST 1.4 pounds this week!!! The week of Thanksgiving...I lost weight! I told myself I didn't care if it was -0.1, I would be happy with any loss the week of Thanksgiving, and I've had my biggest number thus far. So far, I've had 2 Thanksgiving celebrations, and one more tomorrow. I've been SOOO careful to not overeat, and I don't feel deprived by doing that. I made sure my biggest serving of food was meat, and then I got whatever sides that I wanted, and a big salad (or whatever the vegetable dish was). I will say, I splurged much more with dessert, and ate a bigger-than-what-I-should-eat serving, but hey, it is Thanksgiving. :)

I have so many posts coming up...one to tell of our fun Thanksgiving celebrations, one will be with picture updates and measurements on my weight loss journey, one will probably be of a special Christmas countdown Pinterest-inspired project I put together for Michel, and one will be our Christmas decorations, so check back often...I'll be busy, busy, busy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment