Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down


I lost another pound this week!

Total: -2 lbs

Not gonna lie...still hoping for a bigger number, but I'll take what I can get.

Major accomplishment: I'm comfortably wearing my engagement ring again!! I've been able to wear my wedding band for awhile now (it's a half size bigger than my engagement ring), but I haven't worn my engagement ring since I was about 34ish weeks pregnant. It's nice to have some bling on my finger again! :)

Let's hope I don't put these hard-earned 2 pounds back on during Thanksgiving! I'm going to try my best to practice self-control...



1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the self control thing. As for our get together, I'm going to try to have some healthy options as well as the other, higher calorie foods.

    ReplyDelete