Wednesday, November 6, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

1. Giving Audrey a bath - it's her favorite thing in the entire world! I still bathe her in the sink because it's easier for me right now, but as soon as the water turns on she cranes her neck to see it, so now I position her on the counter so that she can see the water running the entire time, and she talks and makes all kinds of sweet baby noises. Also I run water directly on her head when I'm washing her hair and she LOVES it. I can't wait to get her in the pool next summer!





2. Watching Audrey interact with her daddy - these pictures don't capture the ginormous smile she had on her face while he was making silly faces and doing silly things to her (because, of course, as soon as I grabbed my phone to take pictures, she stopped smiling!)




3. Christmas - I'm SOOOO excited to celebrate Christmas this year with Audrey! I know she won't understand what's going on, but I'm still really excited! Plus, I get to dress her up all cute :)

Sad note: I put the Santa pants on her and they don't fit. They're a NB size, but they're a bit snug in the waist, but too long in the legs :( I might buy the 3m and hope her legs grow a lot in the next month.
This little girl just brings so much joy to my heart, and she's so much fun to have around!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like she has something else in common with her mommy--love of water. That sounds exactly like your reaction to water running over your head when you were a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that last picture melts me!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can get some good Audrey time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ALWAYS do that! You get out the camera and they stop whatever cute thing it was that they were doing. Get used to it, Landry still does that too me. Christmas with a little one has brought so much magic back to it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete