Sunday, December 29, 2013

Audrey's First Christmas!

I have been anxiously awaiting Audrey's first Christmas since the day she was born, if not before! I am a self-proclaimed crazy Christmas lady - I love decorations, lights, music, movies, the "Christmas spirit", red and green, silver and gold, Santa Claus, nativity scenes, the real meaning of Christmas, baby clothes, and so much more. This year was just so special to celebrate as a family of three. Unfortunately, Michel had to work in the ER on Christmas Day, so we celebrated on Christmas Eve. We kicked off our evening by going to the Christmas Eve candlelight service. It's so important to us to introduce Audrey to the true meaning of Christmas.

Have I mentioned how much I adore these boots?? :) Well...really, her whole outfit!
After the service, we opened our own presents. I will say that Audrey was a bit too young to understand what was going on, and wasn't even that interested in "helping" to open her presents.

However, I think this look says it all:


I loved everything about her first Christmas, and look forward to many more Christmases to come!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun blog post! It is so fun having a baby for the Christmas season:) I love your sweet posts about Miss Audrey. Plus I love the adorable little boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about her outfit. But of course, I think she is adorable no matter what she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that bottom picture is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete