Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday Weekly Weigh-In (on Sunday)

More great news!! I'm down .2 lbs this week! OK, now I realize that -0.2 is not a crazy amount, BUT anytime the numbers on the scale go down from the week before, I'm celebrating!! It's the little milestones that help you reach your big goal, right??

There were a few moments this week that I'm particularly proud of:
1. Last Sunday my ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship - Sunday School for anyone who's not familiar with the term ABF) went to the Twisted Root Burger company - one of my favorites! I ordered a buffalo burger (twice the price of a regular burger, but it's so much less calories and fat), scraped off some cheese, and only ate about half my fries!

2. Went to dinner with a great friend of mine/old college roommate. We normally always go to Cheddar's and eat, sit, and talk for awhile, and we end on the famous Cookie Monster. This time, we had gorgeous weather so we walked 4 miles at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, then went to Jason's Deli where we had a much lighter meal.

3. I fit into some of my old shorts that I was wearing last summer, but had outgrown this summer!! That was the best feeling of all! Can't wait to see what next Saturday holds!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You continue to amaze me and are so inspirational. I love hearing about your weight loss goal and just want to say... keep it up lady:) GOOD JOB! Oh and I love seeing your meal plans as they look so good... we may use some of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'll be right there with you cone June celebrating the little milestones. Only I'll have a lot more to lose than 10 lbs. Hope I can do it!!

    ReplyDelete