Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend!

This weekend, Michel and I drove to Longview to spend Good Friday and Saturday with our family (well, most of our family - my parents didn't drive down until Sunday and we weren't there anymore). Anyways, I had Friday off of work, and Michel had Friday and Saturday off of work, and his parents had invited us down for an Easter celebration with Michel's grandparents, so of course we said yes!

While we were in Longview, we had to go visit my sister and her family! Uncle Michel and Aunt Julie just love our niece and nephew so much that we have to go see them any chance we get! (Of course, we love my sister and brother-in-law, too!)

Zane's at a fun age (almost 4 months old) where he's laughing a lot - at absolutely nothing at all - so I got some pictures of him smiling and laughing with Uncle Michel while I got Karys to pose for the camera with me :)

Cute smile from a cute boy!!

I love this little girl so much!

Awww...I love this little boy, too! (And the big boy!)


Being an aunt to these two little kids has been more fun than I ever thought it could be! Michel and I had just started dating when Karys was born, and he had never been around babies before, but it made me so happy to see how comfortable he was around her, and how quickly he loved her, too! We're blessed to be an aunt and uncle to two amazing little kids :) 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, those pictures totally brought a smile to my face!! :) Can't wait until it's my turn to love on ya'lls kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete