Sunday, April 3, 2011

The most adorable kids ever!

Over the weekend we had a 3-family garage sale using things of my parents, my sister and brother-in-law, and Michel and me. We were pretty successful for how quickly it was thrown together, and it not being as big as what our garage sales normally are. 
Unfortunately, Michel had to work today, but I went back to my parents' house since my sister was still there with her kids. We went to eat at The Harbor on Lake Ray Hubbard this afternoon, and then I snapped some random pictures around the house, so I'm just posting the super cute ones! I might be biased, but I do think my niece and nephew are the cutest kids that I've ever seen! What's your opinion?? :)

Baby Zane was getting a big kick out of his mommy! Check out that sweet smile!



Karys gave us a fantastic smile and "cheese!" for this picture. I know it's not zoomed in on the kids, but I also love the scenery down by the lake.


I also took a picture with just me and my sister, Janette. I don't take a lot of pictures of just us now that there's little ones around.  I love my sister, and I think she's doing a terrific job of raising her kids (with the help of her husband of course - he couldn't make it this weekend though)! 

Can you tell that it was windy outside??

And then we brought in Mom to pose with us! 


Janette and I went shopping this afternoon, and while at a kids' consignment shop, I found a Toy Story book for only $1! Karys LOVES Toy Story (or, as she calls it, "Woody Buzz") and Aunt Julie can't pass up a book that her niece will love that only costs $1! When I gave it to her, she climbed up in her Granddaddy's lap for him to read it. I think she's loving it :)


We have pictures of Karys sitting on this sofa when she was right around Zane's age (3 mos.), so my mom wanted the same pose of Zane. He was pretty willing to be part of our spontaneous photo shoot!


We took some adorable shots of big sister and little brother together. She's a really sweet big sister! Is this not the cutest smile EVER??! Again, I may be biased on my opinion of them :)


We tried getting one picture with both kids looking at the camera (preferably with a smile from Karys) and my dad smiling, but obviously that didn't happen. Two out of three ain't bad though!

But this is my absolute all-time favorite picture of the day!! Zane LOVES his big sister!

Ignore the greenish light on his cheek - my dad was standing above me flashing pictures, so the light on Zane's face is the flash about to go off on my dad's camera 
I hope that your weekend was as fun as mine was!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm just now commenting!! But I promise I did look at this after you posted it and I loved it as much then as I do now. :) You're going to have to send me those pics...they're all too adorable. :) I've even had people who aren't related to us tell me that they're a couple of the cutest kids they've ever seen. I get told that Karys is one of the most beautiful kids people have ever seen too. :)

    ReplyDelete