Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Weekly Weigh-In

Well, there's good news and bad news. Bad news: I'm up a pound. It's been so long since I've seen my weight fluctuate like this, but I haven't weighed myself on a consistent basis until the last couple of months either. I'm still working on losing about 5-8 pounds, and I really want to lose closer to the 8 lb. mark, but I'll be happier once I see it drop back to where I was this time a few months ago. I do still think it was my old birth control pill that caused the weight gain, and I have to remember that I took it for 5 months before I saw a weight gain, so maybe it's taking a few months to fully get out of my system??

Anyways, I was a little disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning, but I took my measurements, and that lightened my mood a bit. I have dropped several inches! In fact, last weekend, I was able to fit into some old shorts of mine that I had tried on a couple of weeks ago and discovered they were too tight. So I'm glad to be seeing some results!

Waist: -1"
Hips: -.25"
Thigh: same

I lost in my calf, bicep, and neck, but those numbers aren't as exciting to me :)

Now, I'm planning on heading over to the park and doing a long run and getting a nice change of scenery on my day of R&R! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment