Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baked Mac 'n Cheese

This is why I don't cook from scratch much.....


I HATE doing dishes! Luckily, Michel and have an agreement that whoever didn't cook dinner does the dishes. So, tonight I was off the hook :)

But this is why I do cook from scratch...


This yummy, cheesy (yet healthy-ish) home-made baked mac 'n cheese was our dinner tonight! I think that the breadcrumbs on top just add to this dish! I loved it! I think it could have been a bit cheesier, but I also couldn't find the specific brand of cheese that the recipe called for, so I had to make do with what I had on hand. Not complaining though...I still liked it a lot!

It also got Michel's stamp of approval! 


He even went back for seconds! I love finding new recipes!!

4 comments:

  1. I hate doing dishes too! But I hate laundry more, so our agreement is that he does laundry I do the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Maybe you should share this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carissa...Michel's actually not allowed to do our laundry :) (that's my rule, not his!) He throws EVERYTHING into one pile and washes it altogether, and I have several tops that are hand wash only, so I don't want him ruining my clothes.

    Katy...I linked the website where you can find the recipe in the text. In the paragraph right under the picture of the finished dish you can click where it says "baked mac 'n cheese" and it will take you to Gina's Weight Watchers recipes :)

    ReplyDelete