Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weight Watchers!!


I am so excited to start Weight Watchers again today! I will be attending 10:30 meetings every Saturday morning, and am so ready for it! I watched my weight go up 10 lbs this year. While that's not a lot, it's uncomfortable in my clothes. I tried losing weight on my own, and though I know the original Points Program from when I joined it in 2004, I felt like I really needed the accountability of going, weighing in, and the benefits of going to the meetings. I can't wait to share my progress! My goal is to lose about 12-14 pounds :)

2 comments:

  1. I just had my week 4 weigh in! I go on Saturday mornings at 9:30. I tried doing it on my own, but like you I couldn't do it on my own. I needed accountability so far I have lost 9 lbs. I plan on blogging about it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to start again to lose my last 10 pounds of baby weight. I'm not going to the meeting though. We need to save money since I'm not working, but you girls can hold me accountable!!

    ReplyDelete