Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meal Planning Monday


OK, scratch what I said last week about planning my meals Saturday - Friday, rather than Monday - Sunday. Weight Watchers' online e-tools tracks points values Monday - Sunday, so I will too so that it's in line with what I'm eating that week. Also, I have no idea what lunch will look like for me since this week is all about eating out. I'm planning on eating out with my friends and co-workers, just making as healthy a choice as possible :)

Monday:
Breakfast: Pick-me-up smoothie (this turned out to be SOOO delicious when I tried it last week, and it really filled me up!)
Dinner: Homemade hamburgers and French fries (Michel said he would cook me ANYTHING I wanted in celebration of my first day back at work - sweet, huh?? :)

 Tuesday:
Breakfast: Coffee, banana, scrambled egg breakfast burrito TO GO forgot to buy tortillas! Going to McDonads for fruit and maple oatmeal and a non-fat vanilla iced coffee

Dinner: Tuna salad sandwich, chips

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Granola, coffee, banana
Dinner: Hamburger Helper, green beans, applesauce

Thursday:
Breakfast: Healthy Aveena shake
Dinner: Hamburger Helper leftovers, salad

Friday:
Breakfast: 1 c. Cheerios, coffee, banana
Dinner: Chick-Fil-A and shopping with former roommate :)

Saturday and Sunday are yet to come....maybe something with fish?? We have nineteen pounds of it in our freezer :-/ I don't even like fish that much.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment