Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Planning Monday


My challenge this week will be to NOT eat the treats that they give us at school - they especially feed these to us the first week back, and while my taste buds love the tasty treats, my waistline does not! However, I have found the most awesome snack that I'll be packing in my lunch daily: it's the Special K Snack bars - the chocolate peanut butter ones are delicious! It really tastes like I'm eating a candy bar, so I'll take that for my chocolate fix :)

Monday:
Breakfast: Yoplait Light yogurt with granola, banana
Lunch: Southwest chicken wrap, pretzel sticks, apple, carrot sticks
Dinner: Baked Hawaiian chicken on a bed of brown rice, broccoli

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg burrito, coffee, banana
Lunch: Tuna fish sandwich, grapes, Ruffles Light, carrot sticks
Dinner: Chicken fried rice, green beans, milk

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Strawberry-Banana-Oatmeal Breakfast smoothie (this is a new recipe for me!)
Lunch: Southwest chicken wrap, pretzel sticks, apple, carrot sticks
Dinner: Last night's leftovers

Thursday:
Breakfast: Granola, coffee, banana
Lunch: Tuna fish (no sandwich), grapes, carrot sticks
Dinner: Chicken salad wrap, pretzel sticks

Friday:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg breakfast burrito, coffee, banana
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich, pretzel sticks, apple, carrot sticks
Dinner: Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, salad

Saturday:
Breakfast: Yogurt with granola, banana
Lunch: Dating Group with the Hoopers and the Hanks
Dinner: Sandwiches and chips

Sunday:
Breakfast: Cheerios, coffee, banana
Lunch: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes I forgot this Sunday is last Sunday lunch with ABF
Dinner: Every man for himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment