Friday, August 12, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh In Week 1


My first week of doing Weight Watchers was a HUGE success! I'm down 3 full pounds! Btw...I had to weigh in today rather than my usual meeting, Saturday morning, because we'll be out of town all weekend. But back to WW...I love the new Points Plus program! I feel like I get to eat so much food whereas on the old Points program I felt like I ate next to nothing!

I know I posted my meal plan, but here's some of the food that I ate this week that was NOT on my meal plan. Last Sunday we went to Jason's Deli for lunch and I ate fairly healthy. I stuck to the salad bar (which I actually really like, so I didn't feel like I was missing out on the "good" food), then we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner where I had a biscuit with jelly (however, my 3-year-old niece was sitting next to me and kept asking me "May I have bite please?" which of course I said "yes" every time she asked!) and I had a steak with green beans, corn, and apple sauce, and a Dairy Queen blizzard for dessert. Does it sound like I deprived myself of food?? I love how Weight Watchers is a  non-restrictive diet...I ate foods that I loved this week (including some junk food) and still lost 3 whole pounds! This is very encouraging, and I can't wait for next week's meeting :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Julie!! Everytime I did WW I always did really good the first week then terrible the 2nd week. So don't get discouraged if you don't do good next week. You can't lose 3 lbs every week. I SO agree with you though. I love how on weight watchers you really can eat whatever you want. You just have to eat it in moderation along with a lot of healthy fooods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!! I love the new points plus program! I too feel like I am not depriving myself, in fact, most of the time I don't feel like I am on a diet at all. It's nice to have someone doing it with me!

    ReplyDelete