Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh In Week 2



Good news and bad news. The good news: I didn't gain any weight!! The bad news: I didn't lose any weight. However, I am TOTALLY OK with this because from last Saturday until today I've been out of town all last weekend eating very little food that was good for me (biscuit with jelly, pork sausage, chicken wrap, wedding cake, pizza, an all-you-can-eat buffet which consisted of chicken fried steak and fried chicken and dessert). Oh, and we bought some fudge from Buc-ees (to die for!!). Then it was back to school this week where we were fed sandwiches, pizza on two different days, chocolate chip cookies almost every day that we were there....so really it's amazing that I didn't gain 50 pounds! I wasn't upset at all by the non-moving scale numbers, and am just looking forward to really getting my focus back this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment