Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meal Scheduling Saturday



Now that I'm back at Weight Watchers, I plan my meals to be Saturday - Friday (because the meeting that I most frequently attend is on Saturdays) rather than Monday - Sunday. Therefore, I can't use the title "Meal Planning Monday" as my weekly meal planning, but I'm not sure I'm sold on the name "Meal Scheduling Saturday." I like the semi-alliteration of Meal Planning Monday, and tried re-creating that using Saturday as the day of the week, but I can't decide if I love it or not, so if anyone has any great ideas I'm definitely open to them!

Also...I'm trying a TON of new recipes! I'll let you know if they turned out good or not :)

 Saturday:
Breakfast: NutriGrain cereal bar, banana, chocolate milk
Lunch: Whole bologna sandwich, apple, carrot sticks
Snack: Skinny Cow candy (it's really good btw!)
Dinner: Tuna Helper, broccoli w/cheese, yogurt, Weight Watchers giant fudge bar

Sunday:
Breakfast: Cheerios, coffee w/milk and creamer, banana
Lunch: Jason's Deli with the in-laws! 1/2 Club Lite Sandwich w/strawberries; frozen yogurt
Dinner: Cracker Barrel to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday!

Monday:
Breakfast: Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
Lunch: Pizza w/Julie Gober
Dinner: Tuna Helper leftovers, salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Nutri Grain waffle w/peanut butter and lite syrup, coffee, banana
Mid-Morning snack: Yogurt
Lunch: Leftover Jason's Deli Club Lite Sandwich
Dinner: Pineapple Shrimp fried rice and salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Chocoalte peanut butter banana smoothie
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich, grapes, carrot sticks
Dinner: Grilled Chicken and avacado sandwich, baked chips

Thursday:
Breakfast: Cheerios, coffee, banana
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich, grapes, carrot sticks
Dinner: Leftover Shrimp fried rice

Friday:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/ham and cheese, coffee, banana
Lunch: Sandwich and apple
Dinner: KITCHEN CLOSED!

Saturday:
KITCHEN CLOSED!

We'll be traveling to Madisonville on Friday afternoon (near College Station) for my cousin's wedding!! We're not coming back until Sunday afternoon! Our last vacation before the start of school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment