Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Monday:
Breakfast: Cheerios, coffee, banana
Lunch: bologna sandwich, pretzel sticks, apple, carrots
Dinner: 1/2 chicken breast, 1/2 baked potato, salad

Tuesday:
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, grapes, pretzels (Parent Orientation Night - then Boot Camp! I need a quick dinner that will keep me from getting hungry, but isn't too heavy)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg burrito, banana, coffee
Lunch: Bologna sandwich, grapes, pretzel sticks
Dinner: Chicken wrap

Thursday:
 Breakfast: 2 slices cinnamon toast, 2 scrambled egg whites
Lunch: Egg salad sandwich (apparently I love eggs!)
Dinner: Chicken Helper, green beans

Friday:
Breakfast: Granola, banana, coffee
Lunch: Chicken Helper leftovers, apple
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese

Saturday - Monday:
Kitchen closed! We'll be at my parents for most of the weekend with my sister and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment